Monday, April 6, 2009

Why is it so frustrating?

Ever since I got the photo cd for my wedding photos I couldn't wait to get the pictures picked out for my album. I quickly made a favorites folder and put all my favorite photos in there.

The tough and frustrating thing is that I can only pick 80-90 photos for the album. I've weeded out a lot of photos and I have 127 still in the folder. I just keep looking through them and looking through them and I don't want to delete any more. I want all of these.

How do I widdle them down even more? I don't think I can. What's a girl to do?

I thought I could possible create a second album online but then leftover photos wouldn't make a very exciting album and why have two albums with basically the same photos in it.

I just don't know what to do. I have 40 pictures to delete. :( This could take forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment