Thursday, March 26, 2009

American Idol recap

I had zinfandel and goldfish crackers to keep me company while watching American Idol last night. Danny isn't a big fan so he kept himself busy by playing Word Challenge on facebook. Here are my thoughts.

Matt - sang Let's Get it On - He's so good. I gave it two thumbs up. I really liked the changes he made to make the song his own.

Kris - sang How Sweet It Is - I've liked him but I never realized what a great voice he had until last night.

Scott - Can't hurry love - It was just ok to me. I'm ready to see this guy go. I think he is still getting the sympathy vote and the judges seem to really like him. I don't see him going anytime soon because of that.

Meaghan - sang For Once in my Life - I really like Meaghan. She looked great but she blew it. It wasn't good. I really hope she doesn't go.

Anoop - sang Oh Baby Baby - The song got better as he went along but I'm tired of slow songs Anoop. Crank it up again.

Michael - sang Ain't to proud to beg - We all know I'm not a big fan. I enjoyed the song but he just doesn't compare to the others.

Lil - sang Heat Wave - I agree with Kara in that she was screaming the song at times. It was good but not what we expect from her.

Adam- sang Track of my Tears - He did a great job. Still doesn't mean I like him. I'll never like him again after he butchered Ring of Fire.

Danny - sang Get Ready - It was good as always. That's what we come to expect from him.

So who do I think is going home. Meaghan. Not who I want but I think Michael will still get the "blue collar" worker vote to stay around another week. Maybe America will surprise me and vote him off. We'll see tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment