Monday, March 9, 2009

What's for dinner?

Danny and I did good this weekend. We went to the grocery store to stock up on food for the next two weeks. Here's a list of dishes I will be making for us in the coming weeks. I'll post recipes after we've tried them.

Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup - We're both having this for lunch today. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Enchilada Lovers Casserole
Cheesy Chicken Macaroni & Cheese
Chicken Toss with rice
Fiesta Turkey Pie
Beef Stroganoff
Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
Chili Mac
Spicy Cheese Soup - another soup to freeze for lunches

(Funny side note...the spell check for this blog doesn't like the word crockpot. It's first suggestion as a replacement was crackpot. Not sure I've heard of a crackpot but it made me think of a crack pipe. Big difference between that and a crockpot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment