Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let's talk about American Idol

I'm so excited American Idol is back on. I'm watching the results show right now. I was so happy last week when they picked both Matt and Anoop to make 13 contestants. I didn't know how they were going to choose between them.

I watched last night's show. I wasn't too thrilled that they chose Michael Jackson as the artist to choose from. But my favorites did well. Here's a breakdown of who I like. Danny Gokey has been a favorite of mine since his audition. I'll just have to wait and see who gets kicked off.

Here are my likes:
Danny Gokey
Matt Giraud
Lil Rounds
Alexis Grace
Meghan Corkrey
Adam Lambert

Sometimes:
Anoop Desai
Allison Iraheta
Scott MacIntyre
Kris Allen
Jasmine Murray

Not so much:
Michael Sarver
Jorge Nunez

No comments:

Post a Comment