Friday, March 20, 2009

You win some and you loose some

So I was almost right with my American Idol prediction. It came down to Alexis and Michael and I knew it had to be Michael. Well it ended up being Alexis. Too bad for her. She got sent home because of her song choice. Michael got lucky. Oh well at least it'll be easy for me to pick who's going home next week...let's hope Michael.

So it is March Madness time. With the Gators not being in the tournament, the only thing keeping me interested in all the action is my bracket. Danny and I entered the bracket pool at my work. We had 32 people put in $10 a piece. 75% goes to the winner, 25% to second place, and 3rd place gets their money back. So hopefully one or the both of us will walk away as winners.

Yesterday was the first day of the tournament. I didn't do terrible. I guessed 12 of the 16 games correctly. The only downfall is that Mississippi State and Illinois both lost and I had them both going to the Sweet 16. Oh well. Let's hope my Final Four teams hold on and maybe I can make a run for the money.

Today's action is just starting up at noon so I'll have to start following scores and checking my bracket here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment