Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Need new shows to watch!

So I'm bored with all the shows I have recording on TIVO. Now it is up to you to recommend new shows for me to record. Here is what we already record. And before you read the list...no making fun of me. I love reality TV which you can totally tell from the list below. Please help enrich our lives with new programming.

Survivor
American Idol
Amazing Race
Celebrity Apprentice
Desperate Housewives
Biggest Loser
Private Practice
Grey's Anatomy
Girls Next Door
Ace of Cakes
Miami Ink
Deadliest Catch
LA Ink
The First 48
Run's House
Gene Simmons Family Jewels
Work Out
Million Dollar Listings
The Hills
Say Yes to the Dress
Project Runway
Real Housewives of ...everywhere
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Snoop Dogg's Father Hood
Celebrity Rehab
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Little People Big World
Top Chef
The City
Ellen
Daddy's Girls
Sober House
Will Work for Food
Intervention

2 comments:

  1. You need Gossip Girl for sure. I'm addicted, its slightly embarrassing. But, only slightly. Add Mad Men when it's back on this summer. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try those two. Hopefully they won't conflict with my other shows. That is where I usually have a problem.

    ReplyDelete