Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank you Girl Scouts!

I just wanted to give thanks to the Girls Scouts and their COOKIES. Two nights ago I was craving cookies and had nothing in the house that would stop the craving. I was wishing and hoping that Danny would run out and get my something but he didn't volunteer.

Well thankfully yesterday when I stopped to get gas on my way home, there was a poor girl scout and her mom selling cookies at the gas station in the cold weather. It was 49 degrees outside and they were sacrificing themselves for us who just wanted cookies. So I bought three boxes. HEHEHHE

So today as I'm still enjoying my cookies, I say THANK YOU GIRLS SCOUTS FOR YOUR DELICIOUS COOKIES THAT KEEP ME HAPPY.

2 comments:

  1. No one up here sells them :( I had to have my mom buy me some and bring them to me when I went home for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think the girls scouts could make a killing on the streets of New York. That is crazy.

    ReplyDelete