Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've got gas!

I'm so proud of myself. I actually filled up my gas tank on the way home from work instead of on my way to work...which I hate.

I have to fill up with gas so much I hate the task. I barely get 400 miles to a tank and during the week I drive 120 miles or more a day. I know I'm crazy. So I usually run low on gas on my way home from work. I always bypass the gas station because I just want to get home. Then I hate myself in the morning when I HAVE to stop and get gas or I won't make it to work.

Well today my gas light came on with 7 miles on the highway from home. I decided that I could make it home and that I would actually stop tonight for gas so I wouldn't hate myself in the morning.

I'm so proud of myself. Proud enough that I'm on my second glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment